Aura Capital - Debt Capital Markets
Aura’s Debt Capital Markets business provides strategic advice on debt capital raising to businesses seeking new debt, refinancing or restructuring existing debt. It aims to assist borrowers through the complex lender origination processes of banks, credit funds, mezzanine financiers and offshore capital providers.
With the growth in lending from non-traditional sources, such as alternative credit funds and also the securitisation markets, Aura Capital and its experienced professionals are perfectly placed to advise businesses through this changing market and deliver unique debt solutions to meet the need of its clients.
WHEN TO CONTACT AURA CAPITAL - DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS?
Aura Capital is a debt arranger for small to medium size corporates, seeking new debt, refinancing or restructuring exiting debt. Services include:
- Acquisition Finance
- Working Capital
- Restructuring Existing Debt
- Residential Development
- Commercial Development
- Investment Finance
- Asset backed
- Loan Book / Warehouse Finance
- Receivables Finance
Why use Aura Capital?
- Access to our relationships with banks, foreign branches, non bank lenders, mezzanine financers and offshore capital
- Manage the debt raising process via competitive process with Lenders to obtain best price and terms
- Assist borrowers in assessing suitability of loan structures (e.g. debt sizing, terms, security, financial covenants, tenor, price)
- Navigate borrowers through complex lender origination processes (accessing the right decision makers) including due diligence, credit approvals, documentation, execution, and funding
- Expertise in debt structuring and origination