welcome to aura legal
Aura Legal was established in a direct response to the needs of our clients. Working in tandem with our Corporate Advisory and Finance specialists, the Legal Services team is able to provide an all-encompassing advice and solutions that are appropriate to the challenges and complexities faced by our clients.
Established as the legal arm of Aura Capital, Aura Legal provides a wealth of experience across a number of sectors including:
- Corporate & Commercial
With an office based in Sydney and consultants in Singapore, the team at Aura Legal works closely with our financial and corporate advisory specialists. This multidisciplinary expertise allows our team to deliver tailored end-to-end solutions appropriate to the complexities and challenges our clients face.
Some of the transactions we have advised on include:
- Corporate restructure of a Thai cuisine franchise;
- Ongoing advice for a number of apartment developments in Sydney;
- Ongoing advice for a nationwide e-commerce platform of 52,000+ members;
- Share purchase of an Australian iron ore exploration company;
- Divestment of stake in a national retail mortgage distribution business;
- Corporate restructure and franchising of casual dining business; and
- Corporate structuring of a national mortgage aggregation business.
The conveyancing team at Aura Legal provides end-to-end, cost-effective services for the purchasing and selling of properties on the Eastern Seaboard.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Advice on the contract(s) for sale of land and negotiating contract amendments for your property purchase;
- Order and advise on (where possible) building, strata, and pest reports;
- Prepare contracts for sale of land and negotiate contract amendments for your property sale;
- Prepare figures and cheque directions;
- Liaise with brokers, incoming mortgagees, outgoing mortgagees, and any other parties;
- Attending completion on your behalf; and
- Provide general overall advice in relation to the your property sale and/or purchase to make the processes as straightforward and seamless.
Aura Legal provides a number of solutions for our commercial and corporate clients. This includes advising on:
- Corporate restructures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Equity raisings
The legal work involved in the creation of a small business can often be a daunting experience. Aura Legal is able to assist in the initial planning and creation of a business. Our services include:
- Registration of new companies
- Setup of trusts
- Storage and maintenance of corporate registry, ASIC records and Board records
Our banking and finance team has a wide range of expertise, from significant transactional experience through to small corporate or personal loans. Some of the service our Banking and Finance services we offer include:
- Commercial and project finance transactions
- Intercompany loans
- Caveat loans
- Convertible loan structures
Any prospective franchisee should consult their solicitor before entering into a franchise agreement.
Aura Legal can provide with clear advice as to:
- A clear and concise run-down on the key points of a franchise agreement
- Whether the franchisor has disclosed all information necessary to operate the franchise business
- Whether there are any legal obligations the franchisee may have in relation to the operation of the business
AURA LEGAL TEAM
To find out how Aura Legal can help you, contact us on the details below: