Aura Group offers innovative investment solutions to high-net-worth individuals, family offices and institutional investors, via a range of exclusive funds across private equity, private credit, venture capital, and multi-asset strategies. Browse our open funds below.
All funds are available to wholesale, sophisticated or institutional investors.
Aura High Yield SME Fund
For Investors seeking stable monthly income returns from a diversified portfolio of debt securities.
- Broadly diversified credit portfolio of loans to Australian SMEs.
- 5-year track record with benchmark outperformance since inception
- Rated ‘Very Strong’ by Foresight Analytics & ‘Commended’ by Evergreen Ratings
- Top performing Credit Fund in Australia in H1 2022 according to Preqin
Aura Term Deposit Fund
For Investors seeking capital stability and liquidity, with a return objective (before fees) of greater than RBA Bank Accepted Bills 90 Days monthly average rate.
- An actively managed portfolio of Australian term deposits and cash.
- Target Yield above RBA Bank Accepted Bills 90 day monthly average rate
- Allows investors to gain exposure to future interest rate rises
- Saves investors time chasing rates and tracking maturities from different banks
Bespoke Property Credit Deals
Separate deals for investors seeking short, fixed term exposures to commercial loans secured by property.
- Exposure to working capital loans with security over registered first mortgages
- Short term Deals, usually less than 12 months in length.
- Due diligence undertaken on each deal by our experienced property credit team.
- Multiple Exit strategies identified prior to settlement
Aura Multi Asset Fund
For investors seeking an Institutional calibre, versatile Multi-Asset portfolio with the aim to both grow and preserve capital, underpinned by a highly successful track record.
- An actively managed fund consisting of different asset classes and investment styles, while balancing exposures with underlying correlation analysis and expected returns projections
- Tried and tested multi-layered quantitative optimisation model
- Aims to provide a total investment return of CPI + 2.5% p.a net of fees and expenses over rolling 5-year periods
Aura Venture Fund Series
Access the potential for high growth from exposure to innovative private Australian companies at the beginning of their life cycles.
- Selected early-stage tech-enabled businesses; pre-seed to Series A
- Experienced team engaged in helping portfolio companies raise capital and an open network to select founders
- Experienced Investment management team with a track record dating back to 2013
- Fund Structure eligible for ESVCLP tax offsets